Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My SAD Plans For Tonight

Happy Valentine's Day, friends!

Of course, if you're single like I am, today is simply SAD (singles awareness day). But don't let being single get you down! We singles are all in it together! We are not alone! Oh wait… we are alone. So very alone. That's the SAD truth. So feel free to cry and let it out! After all, no one is there to hear us!

Anyway, today will not be a typical Valentine's Day for me. This year, things are totally different because I actually have real plans for today. Rather than spending Valentine's Day unwanted and lonely at home, I'll be unwanted and lonely on an airplane instead.

You see, I'll be flying out to Korea later on this morning! I've had a great time being back in Seattle, and I'm looking forward to the adventure that Seoul will bring. Goodbye for now!

7 comments:

Sung Kim said...

what video equipment did you get?

John said...

dude yun, your hair is already ready for Korea! have an awesome time!

Unknown said...

Hi Sung! I got a Canon T3i, and that's what I used to shoot this video. Hope you're well!

Unknown said...

Hi John! Yeah, there have been a lot of new and fun experiences already and I'm having a great time so far. And if I dyed my hair a crazy color, that would truly make it Korean. We should both try that... but you first, okay?

John said...

Haha, might as well go for the gold and get a pama!

chrisdliu said...

hey yun! it's good to hear from you too! keep updating us via blogspot :)

Ben said...

Wow is good to be back with my ex again, thank you Dr Ekpen for the help, I just want to let you know that is reading this post in case you are having issues with your lover and is leading to divorce and you don’t want the divorce, Dr Ekpen is the answer to your problem. Or you are already divorce and you still want him/her contact Dr Ekpen the spell caster now on (ekpentemple@gmail.com) and you will be clad you did