Saturday, October 01, 2011

The Amazing Race

This morning, I was running errands with my mom at a public farmers' market here in Seattle called the Pike Place Market.




















As I was wandering around, I noticed a number of camera crews filming throughout the market.  I was a bit curious about what they were there for, but I didn't think too much of it.  After all, the Pike Place Market is popular tourist destination - maybe there are always camera crews filming there?

It turns out that the camera crews were there filming an episode of "The Amazing Race" for next season.  How do I know this?  Because as I began driving away from the Market, three contestants from the show stopped my car and asked me if I'd be willing to drive them to the Space Needle.

The contestants had frantic and crazed looks on their faces.  And for all I knew, they could have been psychopaths.  But all I could think of at that moment was, "I want to be on TV!"






















So here they are in my car.  I know, I know... this is an awful snapshot.  However, I snapped this picture while driving.

I have this theory that only hot people get put on TV.  So if I don't make it on the air, I'm going to be really sad.

1 comment:

Jae K. said...

Dude Yun!! I miss you so much.... Having alot of fun reading your blog!! I seriously miss your humor/comedy.. Be safe will pray for you!!